To instruct staff responsible for an enhanced level of Fire Safety awareness to undertake duties associated with a Fire Warden’s role.
- To know the impact a fire can have on their business
- Have an understanding of the legal requirements regarding fire safety
- Know the importance of means of escape and good housekeeping
- Be confident in the use of Fire Fighting Equipment
- Be aware of the roles and responsibilities of a Fire Warden
A practical training session is also included in this course which will give delegates an opportunity to use fire extinguishers or fire blankets on a live fire scenario, using our clean burn environmentally friendly fire simulator.
Support literature will be given to delegates during and on completion of the training.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
An email received on Friday 15th March 2019
Please pass on my thanks to the trainers for the fire warden training on Wednesday. The feedback I’ve had back from the course was excellent (as usual!). Most people put it down as their favourite training course when we complete surveys on training received over the year. RA